Sunday, October 03, 2004

Mud Alert !!!

Hi Everyone!!

I just took a look at Sam's uniform and it was muddy!! Off to Cleary Cleaners for us.

Just wanted to pass on my experience, didn't want anyone to be surprised next weekend when they put on their uniform.

Elaine, just checked my calendar, Zachary has a "Open House", so regretfully I will not be there.

So Nancy - Since I won't be there maybe you can bring up the chaperoning concerns if you get a chance.

Thank you to all the parents that shared their Childs freshman experience with me. Sam is an excited band member now, although he can't play because of his wrist. He loves the social and marching experience. Still an overwhelming amount of homework, but he's adjusting.

Elaine are those angel wings you're sprouting??? You must be exhausted. Thanks for all that you do.

-Sherri Rheaume